Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween Bookworms!

For Halloween this year I decided to dress up as the fabulous Isabelle Lightwood from Cassie Clare's Mortal Instruments. Of course, only Mags and a few others actually knew who I was. Hoping next year that Izzy, Clary, Magnus, and all the others will be better known due to the amazing movie. My pal Jonna was dressed up as Tessa from Infernal Devices, but I was not able to get any pictures of her :(

Me as Izzy

This was sort of a last minute thing. I just grabbed my black skinnies, a black tee, my sister's eyeliner, and my black boots (which I had to superglue the soles back on...Yeah...). I made myself a whip bracelet out of gold yarn I had laying about and took a necklace that Buffy got me for my birthday a few years back. I also dutifully spent 4 hours straightening my hair as I watched this delightful show called Merlin (I am now addicted!).

Hoped everyone had a great Halloween filled with lots of candy!

~Caly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just please keep these comments polite to others.