Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Currently Reading


School is the bane of my existance. It means less reading time and more homework time, which just sucks. So here's what the I am currently reading:


Still reading? Yup. Have I made any more progress? Nope. I have been reading this since July. I really need to finish it, but it is going so so so slowly. AAWW!! Bethany needs to stop over describing everything. I know what a tree looks like.


I just barely got this one back from my aunt and plan on finishing it when I have a minute during the weekend. I really miss Will and Alyss and Halt and Horace.


I need to finish this one and give it back to Mags ASAP. I have so many other books to read though and this one's beginning is so slow. Ugh. Too many books to read. I cannot believe I just said that!


Again, I have not made any more progress on this one either. I just have so many to read and this one is on the bottom of my poor pile. Stupid school.

 
This one I am actually liking. It reminds me so much of Supernatural and I love it and I'm almost finished with it. I have to say I am a huge Nick fan.

 
Yeah. That's the movie poster, but it's what the copy I am borrowing looks like. This book is just odd. It reminds me too much of Catcher in the Rye and I did not like that one. This one is okay. I am only reading it because of the movie. I am only seeing the movie because of Logan Lerman and Emma Watson. If this movie didn't have two of my favorite actors/actresses, I probably would not give it the time of day.
 
 
I only got this book because I am a huge fan of Shiver, Linger, and Forever. This one is WAY different than the other books she has written. I need to get farther along into this one. I'm only a chapter in at the moment.
 
 

I picked up this book thinking it would be similar to Hush, Hush. Nope. So different and weird and odd and I'm not sure how I feel about it. I want to like it, but I am scared that I won't. Ugh.


And lastly, I am re-reading one of my personal favorites, Dreamless. I am obsessed with these books. Starcrossed helped me through a hard time. I have re-read these books so many times, I have them practically memorized. I just barely got this one back after it finally made its way through my bookworms. Oh Dreamless, it has been a long summer vacation without you!

Let's see which one is finished first!

~Caly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just please keep these comments polite to others.