Friday, August 10, 2012

Casting News: VALENTINE

So this is what happens when I do normal stuff, like sleep. Valentine is cast. *Sigh* Why do I need to sleep?


Can we just all agree that this guy is perfect? The casting on this movie just blows my mind because it is really AMAZING.

Jonathan Rhys Meyer will be playing my favorite evil villian/daddy. Why did Valentine have to die in the end? I have a feeling if and when CITY OF GLASS is made into a movie, I will surely cry, especially if this guy is Valentine.  There's something to look forward to.

Does anybody else find that his name downright hilarious? I mean, the actor playing Valentine is named Jonathan. Hehe. I'm thinking of Jace and Sebastian here!

For full cast, check out the official movie website:
http://www.themortalinstrumentsmovie.com/

Now we just need Alaric and Raphael :)

~Caly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just please keep these comments polite to others.