Monday, August 13, 2012

Currently Reading


Currently Reading

So here's the list of all of the books that I am currently reading. Most of these books are going REALLY slow for me. So that's why there hasn't been many reviews lately. That and all the books I want to read are not out yet -_- I'm trying to finish these before school starts hopefully! I have about 2 weeks before the senior year :D


The Lost Stories by John Flanagan



So far I'm loving this one. The Ranger's Apprentice is my guilty pleasures. I just love them! My aunt currently is reading this too, so it's at her house. I'm about 3/4 of the way through.

Halo by Alexandra Adornetto


So I really want to love this book. The beginning was really good. It got my attention. Now it is just really dragging. It's been a month and I'm only a little over halfway through. That is sad by my standards.

Witch and Wizard by James Patterson

This one is really weird so far. It's like a puzzle that I need to piece together. I don't like thinking when I am trying to read for pleasure. This makes me think like I need to analyze it for school. Strange? Yes. Not sure if I will continue or not.

Soulbound by Heather Brewer

Magnus said that this book is amazing. I'm still waiting for the amazing. Then again, I'm only like 5 chapters in. I should really pick this up again...

 Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

This one has a lot of promise. It's just that I don't feel like I'm reading the actual author's words. I'm reading the translated one. That bugs me. I rather just attempt to read it in German. First I need to learn German.

Wake by Amanda Hocking

I loved Amanda Hocking's The Trylle Trilogy. So when I saw this one at Walmart tonight, I immediately grabbed it and dropped it into the cart. I'm so excited to read it! I'm only a few pages in and completely in love with it.

***

So those are all the books I'm currently reading. Which one will be reviewed first? Well...I guess we'll see :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just please keep these comments polite to others.