Monday, July 23, 2012

Casting News: JOHANNA MASON

So Johanna Mason from The Hunger Games Trilogy has finally been cast. I feel bad for not following this one as much as City of Bones, but then again, I'm not uber excited for this one as much as the other. Catching Fire was probably my favorite book out of the whole trilogy. It certainly was the one I read the quickest.


Jena Malone will be playing Johanna. Her name sounds so familiar, but I can't recall where I have heard of her before. She seems like she's a good fit for Johanna. I honestly haven't read the books in over a year, but I have confidence that she will be amazing.

I cannot wait to see Catching Fire. I know it's going to be as good as The Hunger Games was. I'm excited to see Finnick. He was my favorite character throughout the whole trilogy. Then he died and left my heart shattered.

~Caly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Just please keep these comments polite to others.