Thursday, July 19, 2012

Casting News: MAGNUS BANE-JOCELYN FRAY-HODGE

MAGNUS HAS BEEN CAST!! And Jocelyn/Hodge too. BUT OMG MAGNUS HAS BEEN CAST!!!

So right now I am pretty much freaking out because I am in love with Magnus Bane. He's amazing and awesome and SO SO SO hilarious. The only fictional character I love more is Will Herondale.

Okay. Stalling. HERE HE IS!!


Godfrey Gao is now Magnus and he looks PERFECTO! Apparently, he's also a supermodel. Cassandra Clare thinks he is perfect, and frankly, I DO TOO! I have been reading some comments based on the casting, and some people think he is too old. Well...Technically, Magnus is over 300 years old...So why are people complaining? Just a thought.


Lena Headey has been cast as Jocelyn. And before anybody flips out over the hair color like they did with Annabeth's, she is probably going to dye her hair for the movie. DON'T. FREAK. OUT. Please. I think she will be great. She plays on GAME OF THRONES and look, she already has some tatoos. Awesome!


Jared Harris as Hodge. Add a raven and a pair of glasses, and this is EXACTLY how I pictured the guy. So yeah, I think he is PERFECT!

So I went to my job shadowing today basically going all fangirl as I was free. Good thing the girl training me is a huge bookworm also!

I AM SO FREAKING EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE IT MAKES ME WANT TO JUMP INTO THE TARDIS AND GO WATCH IT RIGHT NOW!




2 comments:

  1. By the way - my nickname is not Magnus because I am a hot, asian warlock. To the contrary, it was given to my by someone who has need even read the book, but I loved the reference ;). - Magnus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mags is just being modest. She is a hot, asian warlock ;)

    -Calypso

    (I'm only Calypso because I don't have any good nicknames and this was the first I thought of)

    ReplyDelete

Just please keep these comments polite to others.