Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Casting News: SIMON LEWIS

Casting news for CITY OF BONES (SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!!)

Robert Sheehan from, Misfits, has been casted as Simon. Haven't seen it but now I must because he's in it.



Of course he looks nothing like the Simon I pictured but I am going into the movie with an open mind. Apparently he has great chemistry with Jamie (JACE), and Lily (CLARY) and as long as he can act like the Simon Lewis I know and love, I am totally okay with him being Simon.

So far, only Jace, Clary, Isabelle, Simon, Pangborn, Blackwell, and Alec (Even though we do not know the actor due to scheduling conflicts).

Jamie Campbell Bower as JACE WAYLAND

Lily Collins as CLARY FRAY

Jemima West as ISABELLE LIGHTWOOD

Robert Maillet as BLACKWELL (One of Valentine's hunch men.)

Kevin Durand as PANGBORN (Basically like the salt to Blackwell's pepper. If that makes sense to anyone...)

And lastly, somebody we don't know yet because of scheduling conflicts as ALEC LIGHTWOOD. I really want to know who's playing Alec and Magnus. They are my favorite couple in the series. The wait is killing me.

So there you go! Lastest cast update for CITY OF BONES. Dying for this movie to come out and it hasn't even begun filming. I need a new obsession.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Just please keep these comments polite to others.